- Highway A14 Bologna – Ancona (exit Riccione) 5 km
- Railway line Bologna – Ancona (Riccione station) 3 km
- Rimini Miramare Airport 2,3 km
- Bologna Airport 127 km
- Ancona Falconara Airport 90 km.
- Bus Start Romagna from Piazzale Curiel take bus n. 11 towards Rimini and get off at stop 39 2,4km
- News 2020 TRC (rapid coastal transport), the Metromare that connects the Rimini station with Riccione with a public bus service. For those arriving from Rimini the Metromare line is in front of the train station and with a daily service, every 20 minutes, it takes you to 150 m from the Hotel Marzia (get off at D’annunzio Nord station), the ticket price is E. 2.10 from authorized dealers (bars, tobacconists, etc.) or E.3.00 if you do If you arrive at the Riccione train station you will find the Metromare a few steps away. The stop is always D’annunzio Nord and the ticket cost is E. 1.30 (the resale is the bar station) or on the vehicle at a cost of E.2.00.
For further information, visit the website https://www.startromagna.it/servizi/metromare/.
Or contact us directly on 0541/642287 or Whatsapp on 327/1482649